Ready to see your school supply list for this year?
Just click on your grade!
Student Learning Expectations
1. Active Catholic Christians who are:
- Showing respect for self, others, God, Church, authority, property.
- Demonstrating basic knowledge of the foundations of faith and church teachings.
- Developing a moral conscience, modeling appropriate behavior for others.
- Demonstrating a spirit of service in Church, family, school, and community.
- Practicing compassion, tolerance, justice, and respect for the dignity of life.
2. Diligent Life-long Learners who are:
- Using study skills effectively.
- Utilizing their unique gifts and talents, and appreciating those of others.
- Developing a solid foundation in basic subjects enabling the student to communicate effectively, think critically, and solve problems independently.
- Demonstrating responsibility and accomplishing goals.
3. Effective Communicators who are:
- Developing a solid sense of self-esteem and self-discipline that is reflected in social behavior.
- Able to work cooperatively demonstrating tolerance and respect.
- Listening critically and compassionately.
4. Self-Evaluators who are:
- Appreciating achievement and striving to attain high standards.
- Assessing their own strengths and areas for improvement.
- Taking responsibility for their actions.
5. Responsible Citizens who are:
- Understanding of basic civic responsibilities.
- Cognizant of current events/world affairs and their effect on life.
- Understanding, appreciative and respectful of the cultural diversity of society.
- Aware of good health habits and hygiene.
- Able to resolve conflict peacefully and takes responsibility for own actions.
6. Problem solvers who are:
- Working independently and collaboratively to create solutions.
- Resolving conflicts peacefully.
- Thinking critically.
- Appreciating different points of view and perspectives.