Current School Supply List
- 1 12” clear plastic ruler with inches and centimeters
- 1 pair of Fiskar scissors, 5” pointed tip
- 4 Elmer’s glue sticks
- 2 dozen pencils *keep at home (students must have 2-3 sharpened pencils at all times)
- 2 erasers
- 6 ballpoint pens: 2 black, 2 blue, and 2 red
- 1 zippered pencil pouch
- 1 box of colored pencils: 24 pack
- 2- 12 pack markers (one to keep at home)
- 3 highlighters: 1 pink, 1 yellow, 1 green
- 4 composition notebook: Social Studies, Literature/reading, Math, and Daily Writing Journal
- Folders: 3 solid-color, bottom packet. 1 red, 1 green, 1 any color. No binders allowed!
- 3 packs 8.5”X11” college ruled paper (150 count) keep one pack at home for homework
- A Dictionary and a thesaurus to keep at home for reference
- 3 boxes of Kleenex tissue
- 1 canister Clorox Disinfectant wipes (125 count)
- 3 reams of white paper (500 count copy paper)
- 1 ream of pastel colors (500 count copy paper)
- Brown paper grocery sacks or butcher paper to cover all textbooks keep at home
- One pair of ear buds or headphones for computer lab
Valley Forge: $25.00 for miscellaneous expenses. Note: This amount is not part of the grand total.
- The Call of the wild ISBN: 978-1-4027-1274-6
- Call it Courage ISBN: 978-0-689-71391-0
- George Washington’s Socks ISBN: 978-0-590-44036-3
- The Cay ISBN: 978-0-440-41663-0
Note: These novels will be read in the classroom. Therefore, is very important that all students have the same editions. Use the given ISBN number when ordering.
Refer to the back of this page for the Summer Reading Recommendation List.
*Please label composition notebooks, novels, and markers with the student’s name.
All fees and books are due first week of school!